Things to Do at the Inn
- Complimentary Popsicles & Iced Hibiscus and Agave Nectar Tea on the weekends.
- Afternoon Tea Time Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with our signature Organic Wellness Tea and some healthy and delicious snacks, including Homemade dehydrated fruits, and dark chocolates to enjoy outdoors on your deck or in the garden.
- Enjoy your time at the beach – We offer complimentary beach amenities (boogie boards, beach chairs, towels and more in our beach closet)
- Honey/ Olive Oil Tasting: Tastings offered daily between 10-10:30am with our Staff. Sample Local Raw Honey & Organic Olive Oil from local farms. Book an Infusion Workshop for a more distinctive experience to Infuse Flower, Tea, & Culinary Herbs you personally pick on our farm into Honey and Organic
- Olive Oil of your choice (Reservation required)
- Watch the Sunset on the deck – Order a happy hour or well delight package with a bottle of organic bubbly drink with two glasses and strawberries, cheese boards or charcuterie board, organic dark chocolate and seasonal fruit, delivered with candle lights in clear glass cups
- Yoga on the deck – sanitized yoga mats available for yoga on your patio or in your room
- During office hours we are happy to help you book an appointment for surf lessons, paddle boarding, or bike rental. (More Information below)
Refreshing, Relaxing, Rejuvenating Add On Experiences
- Massage & Holistic Healing Services available outdoor on the deck by advance appointment.
- Biodynamic Farm Experience: 30 min with our staff to learn about our biodynamic urban farm practice while harvesting vegetables to eat & herbs for cooking, making herb pouches, and smudge sticks. Take home a succulent planter. (By Appointment)
- Beeswax Candle, Honey Soap, and Lotion Bar Workshops 60-90 min (By Appointment)
- S’mores in room or out by the Fire Pit – S’mores kits available for purchase
- Mindful art (rock painting, mandala coloring) available in-suite or out in the garden
- Succulent Workshop or DIY Create your Own Succulent or Herb Garden to bring Home. Be creative and pick from a variety of wood planters hand made at the inn, plant with herbs, & succulents we have grown at our biodynamic farm.
For pricing, please check our experience page.
Things to do around Town
- San Diego Botanic Garden is open! ( by online reservation)- Kids can try out their bug collecting skills at the San Diego Botanic Garden in Encinitas. Festival free with admission to the gardens, which are beautiful to walk around.
Pricing: Adult @ $18/ Senior (Ages 60+) & Active Military @ $12/ Youth (Ages 3-17) @ $10
- Sugar Sweet Farm: Private Family Barnyard Tours ( by online advanced reservation)
A visit to an organic hobby farm is a peaceful and unique outing for families. The animals that children have been reading about come to life. The farm visits are educational, fun, and hands-on with interactive time in the barnyard surrounded by animals. Pricing: Private Farm Tour Barnyard Animal Visit ( under 8 people): $120/90 minutes.
- Butterfly Farms: Daily April through November from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. PRICING: $6/person, children age 2 and under free. Payment is due on or before the date of the visit.
- Moonlight Beach or any beach in San Diego. Borrow a chair, beach towel, umbrella, and boogie board from our beach amenity closet and enjoy the sun and water!
- Rent a bike at Ride Cyclery ( one block away) or e-bike at Charlie’s e-bike in downtown Encinitas
- Surf lessons for the family at Moonlight Beach with Eli Howard Surf School
- Picnic at the beach or at Cottonwood Creek Park next door – Pack a picnic lunch or breakfast and enjoy it at the park at the end of the block and enjoy some sunshine.
- Stroll in Downtown Encinitas or Cedro’s Designer’s Ave in Solana Beach
- Visit Local Farmer’s Market on Sunday Leucadia Farmers Market, Sundays 10-2 pm | Solana Beach Farmers Market, Sundays 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Trail hiking at Batiquitos Lagoon or Torrey Pines State Reserve: Coastal wetland and estuary with hiking trails. https://torreypine.org/ 2,000 acres of coastal state park with hiking trails
- Kayak at La Jolla Shores – This summer is a great time to kayak at La Jolla Shores to see the Sea Caves, marine life, and leopard sharks. Several different companies offer kayaking tours, or you can launch your own kayak at the free boat ramp. One of the best San Diego events. July is a great month, but make reservations.
Great Restaurants that have outdoor areas that currently have dine-in service in Downtown Encinitas.
- Herb & Sea
- Death by Tequila
- Vigilucci’s Italian Restaurant
- Pacific Coast Grill
- Maurizio Trattoria
- Chiko Modern Korean and Chinese Cuisine
- Blue Ribbon Pizza
- The Crack Shack
- Union Kitchen and Tap
- The Lotus Cafe
Great Restaurants for eat-in Downtown Encinitas
- Herb & Sea: Celebrated Chef Brian Malarkey combines culinary expertise and a lifelong love of the sea into a wood-fired, coastal-inspired destination that feels like home. (Downtown, 5-10 min walk)
- Pacific Coast Grill: Waterfront venue offering Pacific Coast cuisine with a variety of other seafood and options from the land. Oceanview. (5- 10 min drive)
- Maurizio Trattoria: Local’s favorite Serves great, authentic Italian cuisine in a coastal location. (5-10 min walk)
- I Trulli: Authentic Italian dining and seafood. Chic Italian atmosphere coupled with hallmark Italian flavors. (15 min walk, 3 min drive)
- Qero: Small, authentic, and exotic South American and Peruvian delicacies. ( 10 min walk)
- GOODONYA Organic Eatery: This local and unique favorite serves organic, non-GMO, and farm-to-table dishes, including great vegetarian and vegan options. (Downtown, 15-minute walk)
- Hapifish Sushi: Contemporary, kid-friendly restaurant serving fresh sushi, great beer, and tasty wine. HapiFish is true beach sushi. (Downtown, 10-minute walk)
- Union Kitchen and Tap: Delicious craft beer paired with New American small plates. In a modern yet rustic setting. (5-minute drive)
Great Restaurants for take out *All restaurants above are also available for take-out
- Birds Eye Pho
- Chiko Modern Korean and Chinese Cuisine
- Taco Stand
- Lobster West
- Urbn Pizza / Blue Ribbon Pizza / Leucadia Pizzeria
Great Cafe or Juicery to walk to