Our Full Moon Oceanview Suite is our
newest and most premier suite with a full kitchen. From the large private deck, the west-facing view highlights beautiful sunsets over the ocean, above bamboo, and a tropical garden. The view of the Pacific horizon line calms the mind and nervous system while adding to your wellness experience by providing views of nature through every window. The pallet wood and calming colors in warm and calming colors supplements feeling nourished during your stay. The open floorplan of this suite is light and spacious. The ocean is just a 7-10 minute walk. The bathroom has a combination shower/soaking tub (54” long 21” deep) with a separate private powder room. This suite has a King bed and a full-size sofa bed. With a personal Washer and Dryer in Suite, this room is perfect for longer stays.
Guests are greeted upon arrival with a freshly brewed cup of organic tea and healthy hand-crafted treats, as well as the soothing scents and sounds from the in-room aromatherapy diffuser and sound-therapy machine.
- A private outdoor deck
- Eco memory foam mattress
- Rabbit Air filtration system
- Purified, great-tasting water in every tap
- Spacious private bathroom with a large deep soaking tub
- Luxurious 5000 thread count linens
- Per suite contemporary heating and air conditioning system
- Organic bathrobe, towels and sheets
- Organic shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Mini fridge
- Organic tea and artisan coffee
- In-room spa aromatherapy diffuser and sound-therapy machine
- Bath Soak with fresh cut flowers and medicinal herbs from our biodynamic garden
- A freshly brewed cup of organic tea and fresh fruit
- 55”-60” flat screen TV with 160+ channels from DIRECTV
- Wet bar kitchenette: sink, refrigerator, drip coffee-maker, kettle & microwave.
- Joy of Harvesting basket for exploring our biodynamic farm.
Destination Fee Amenities
- Healthy breakfast delivered to your door daily with GF, Vegan option
- One parking space per room
- HighSpeed wireless Internet access
- Artisan organic coffee
- Yoga mat, block, and beach amenities.
Review our booking policies to learn more about other information you’ll need to know before you book. Check in 3:00 p.m. Check out 11:00 a.m. Cancellation Policy and Travel Insurance
Staying Longer? Check our Short Term Rental Location at Hermes House